Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The First Suit I Bought

I had worn my father's suits to prom and other places that called for it, but when I started my own business I decided that I could no longer just go to my parent's house and borrow clothes. This is when I decided to buy my own suit. I didn't have a lot of money, because I was starting my own business obviously, so I went to Goodwill. There's no shame in that. I had no money at the time and they have some nice clothes there. I went in with my business partner to look at suits and shoes. After looking for less than 5 minutes we both found suits that were pretty sharp looking and paid a total of $18 for the coat and pants. I then proceeded to wear this suit straight for 2 days. I went to the local bar just to see who was there and a girl that I had gone to school with was there with her boyfriend. Keep in mind that I am not some Greek god when it comes to looks. but I have to admit, I look pretty damn good in a suit. She was there with her boyfriend though, and right as I walked in her eyes lit  up and she motioned me over. She completely disregarded her boyfriend at this point and had her hands all over me checking out the suit(and probably my muscles, ha!). We talked for a little while longer before I socialized with everybody else there. This was the day I truly realized the power of suits.

You can do better than this guy though

No comments:

Post a Comment